Erasmus + Mobility
The Erasmus project of CIFP San Jorge LHII includes all the activities that involve relations between the centre and companies and other training centres abroad. Thus, by means of the mobilities obtained within the ERASMUS + programme, the students of the centre have the possibility of carrying out the Workplace Training module (FCT) in a foreign company. In addition, the mobilities of the teaching staff as well as the visits from abroad allow new contacts to be made in order to collaborate with foreign companies and to carry out future projects.
The centre is accredited until 2027 to carry out the mobilities of Intermediate and Advanced Degree by means of an ECHE Charter and the Accreditation of the KA120 programme.
- Student mobilities take place every year during the third term, when the FCT module is taken, between February and June.
- The mobilities of the teaching staff abroad or the reception of visitors in our centre are carried out according to the interests and suitability for both parties.
To promote student mobility.
- To promote a formative, cultural and personal enrichment of the students by having the opportunity to do their FCTs in a foreign company.
- To make our centre known abroad.
To promote the mobilities of the teaching staff and the reception of visitors.
- To get to know other tools and work methodologies both in training centres and companies.
- Identify good practices from abroad to implement them in our centre.
- Spread a positive and dynamic image of our centre.
- Establish and settle a network of contacts with companies and centres for new mobility and/or innovation projects.
More information: Erasmus experiences
- 11 student mobilities have been carried out within the KA102 and KA103 programmes: 3 at intermediate level and 8 at higher level (Austria, Bulgaria, Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, Lithuania and Slovenia).
- During the academic years 2019-2021 several mobilities were carried out by the teaching staff, within the KA102 and KA103 programmes:
- October 2019
3 teachers from the Department of Personal Image. Mobility to Ljublijana (Slovenia) through their contact in the Srednja frizerska sola Ljubljana.
- March 2020
3 teachers from the Department of International Business. Mobility to Rotterdam (The Netherlands) through their contact at the Da Vinci College in Dordrecht.
Due to the situation, the mobility of 3 lecturers from the Department of Chemistry to France and the visit of a student from Graz, Austria, who was coming to use our equipment in the same department, have been put on hold.
- March 2021
3 teachers from the Department of Personal Image. Mobility to Porvoo (Finland) to learn more about the functioning of the Finnish Vocational Training.
-During the academic year 2022-2023 several mobilities and activities are being carried out by the teaching staff, within the KA121 programme.
- November 2022
4 teachers from the Departments of Chemistry and Personal Image traveled to Ljubljana to participate in a project related to the production of eco-friendly cosmetics.
- January-February 2023
Visit of 7 students from Friars Salon of Grwp Llandrillo Menai together with 2 teachers to do an internship in our hairdressing salon for 2 weeks.
- February 2023
3 teachers from the Department of Renewable Energies. Mobility to Paris (France) through their contact at the Lycée des métiers de l’Electrotechnique M. Deprez.
- March 2023
3 teachers from the Department of International Trade. Mobility to Antwerp (Belgium) to the Thomas More International Days.
- April 2023
3 teachers from the Department of Mechanical Manufacturing. Mobility to Stockholm (Sweden) for a course to learn how Swedish education works.
PARTICIPATION IN KA2 PROJECTS
With the Kick-off Meeting that took place on 1st and 2nd February 2021 in Trieste (Italy), the internationalization project WBL PRO 2.0 officially started, in which the institute participates together with 9 other entities from different countries: Italy, Slovenia, Serbia, Hungary, Ireland and Austria.
Different virtual co-creative workshops have been held with the participation of our students and teachers, as well as 3 more transnational meetings, in Kells (Ireland) in July 2022, in Ljubljana (Slovenia) in January 2023 and in Santurtzi (FP San Jorge) in June 2023. The fourth meeting will take place in Budapest (Hungary) in November 2023.
The project focuses on the development and construction/improvement of a digital platform, the promotion of innovative approaches to workplace training, the inclusion and consideration of the needs of all participants of the vocational training process (VET students, schools and companies), the use of digital technologies for pedagogical, administrative, technical and organizational change, the accessibility of information, the enabling of learning opportunities, the development of competences and the recognition of learning outcomes.
It is scheduled for completion in December 2023.